Welcome to my sanctuary

I am a lucid dreamer/astral traveler. I'm starting this blog as a way to record my experiences and dreams and use them as a tool to learn and grow. I have had many fantastical experiences that I would describe as meeting up with the divine.


Friday, April 8, 2011

Tunnels, glass house/building and deep water

This afternoon, I had a lot of projections.   Since my shamanism workshop a while back, I have been attempting to find/use a tunnel to journey to the underworld.  I used the intention to find my power animal before starting out.  I found myself going down very fast surrounded in black.  When I stopped moving, I looked back, I saw that I had come out of a cave.  I was in and out of projection and found it hard to maintain focus today.  At one point, I was in a body of water and found a pipe under water that I was going to use for a tunnel, but I became stuck on the thought of not being able to breathe under water.

On my last projection today, I was headed across this body of water toward a small island with a house/building made entirely of glass.  The only thing in this house was 1 chair.  I focused on the house and intended to investigate it, but I suddenly turned down toward the water.  As I went into the water, I became fearful (I have a fear of deep water) and brought myself back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment