Welcome to my sanctuary

I am a lucid dreamer/astral traveler. I'm starting this blog as a way to record my experiences and dreams and use them as a tool to learn and grow. I have had many fantastical experiences that I would describe as meeting up with the divine.


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Akashic records/past life?



This is from one of my older experiences that I was inspired to blog about today.

I projected with the intent to find out about a past life; any past life.  I felt guide energy with me this time, and I stated "show me a past life that will be helpful to me."  I was led to this 3D set of what looked like an average late-1940s to early 1950s home.  There was an early 50s style car parked in the house.  There was the dad sitting in the living room watching TV.  I was aware of 4 or 5 children in the home.  They were all moving around normally, oblivious to my presence.  I went into the kitchen where the mother and 2 little girls were.  I knelt down by one of them knowing that was "me."  I heard "She died 42 hours later."  I asked why I would choose to live a life where I would die so young.  I heard "to learn about the 4Cs."  Unfortunately, I did not think to ask another question, and I'm not sure what the 4Cs are yet, although I believe they are along the lines of caring, compassion, etc.

I didn't even hit me until a few months later that my mom had 4 brothers and sisters.  One of her younger sisters passed away at about age 1-1/2, which was about the age of this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment