Welcome to my sanctuary

I am a lucid dreamer/astral traveler. I'm starting this blog as a way to record my experiences and dreams and use them as a tool to learn and grow. I have had many fantastical experiences that I would describe as meeting up with the divine.


Monday, April 11, 2011

New guide

This projection was actually quite lengthy.  Unfortunately, I didn't bother to write it down right away, instead deciding to go to sleep.

During the projection, I felt an energy with me.  This felt like a very gentle and loving energy, and I asked who it was.  He answered something that started with "Fr..." but I could not understand.  When I asked again, he simply said "Shiny."  He seemed very keen in working with me, and he showed me a few places, but I cannot remember them well enough to describe in any detail.  This will teach me to start writing things down immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment