Welcome to my sanctuary

I am a lucid dreamer/astral traveler. I'm starting this blog as a way to record my experiences and dreams and use them as a tool to learn and grow. I have had many fantastical experiences that I would describe as meeting up with the divine.


Saturday, April 16, 2011

My first conscious projection experience

I don't have anything new to write about, but I want to start putting down some of my older experiences.  My first conscious projection was a little over a year ago.  Before that, I had hundreds of astral projection experiences.  Most of these, I didn't want, because I did not know what was happening, and they were terrifying.  About 20-some years ago, I was quite depressed.  I would lie down somewhere to take a nap, and soon I would feel like something was lifting me up in the air.  I would feel a presence with me, and I would be too afraid to open my 'eyes.'  I would sometimes feel like I was being raped, and it would be very difficult to come out of that state.  I interpreted this as something evil coming to get me.  There is a lot more background on why my experiences would come out like this, but I won't go into this right now.

To get back to this experience, I had been searching for life's 'answers' for the past couple of years, but now had begun in earnest.  I had begun meditating and found it somewhat frustrating to quiet the mind but kept practicing, because I was finally beginning to see/feel the benefits.  One, afternoon, I was trying to nap again.  I felt that 'floating up' feeling and then a presence with me.  My first reaction was fear, but I managed to overcome that this time, and I simply asked who are you?  To my great surprise, a man appeared in front of me.  He was beautiful; and, with him came this feeling of peacefulness and love.  I felt this energy wrap itself around me.  I asked in my mind for him to take my hand, and he did.  This faded, and I found myself back in my bed filled with awe and amazement of what I had just experienced.

The next day, I began to look for answers to what had just happened for me.  I was not sure what it was that I had just experienced (I had heard the term astral projection before but did not know what it was), so that made it difficult.  I decided to go to the 'source.'  I started meditating, and I didn't have to meditate for long.  I felt myself float up, and  up, and up.  I found myself in a large blue empty room, but I felt this same presence with me.  I felt the energy wrap itself around me again.  Then, I felt as if he was flying me across the room, stopping just short of a while.  Then flying down toward the floor but stopping just short of the floor.  We stopped, and I felt this immense energy and love with me.  A basic exercise in trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment