Welcome to my sanctuary

I am a lucid dreamer/astral traveler. I'm starting this blog as a way to record my experiences and dreams and use them as a tool to learn and grow. I have had many fantastical experiences that I would describe as meeting up with the divine.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Cards with numbers and symbols

This was one of my favorite astral projection experiences and also one of my first conscious projections from over a year ago.

I had been having many projection experiences up to this point where I always seemed to end up at different elementary schools.  Some of those were interesting too, but this time when I arrived at yet another school, I asked "why do I keep going to these schools?"  I found myself turning over and looking up at the ceiling where there was a ceiling fan.  The fan spun around and suddenly a white card with the black number 3 and a crescent moon appeared.  Then, the fan spun around and and a white card with the black number 5 with the word divine written on the appeared.

It would be many months before I would discover what this meant to me (every 5 waning crescent moons, I would have a deeply meaningful spiritual event, and this happened 3 times).

1 comment: