Welcome to my sanctuary

I am a lucid dreamer/astral traveler. I'm starting this blog as a way to record my experiences and dreams and use them as a tool to learn and grow. I have had many fantastical experiences that I would describe as meeting up with the divine.


Friday, January 14, 2011

Part III?

I asked the question the other night about Dodd...who is he and what does he want to show me. I had an interesting dream that night that I am certain has to do with this that I haven't completely figured out yet. I was in a bar getting my prescriptions filled (yeah lol). I received my 2 bottles of pills. I set them down for a moment and turned around. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a man who I do not recognize take the bottles and switch my pills. I grabbed them and opened one up to see what he did to them. In the bottle, the pills were all had the word "ecstasy" written on them. Then, I am in a theatre looking for a seat, and a young man, 18ish (who I took to be an acquaintance who I barely know) grabbed one of the bottle from me. I told him, "I know you took it." He answered. "I did. What of it?" Then another man, 30ish  (another that I barely know) grabbed the other bottle and hid it behind his back (he had the one where the pills said ecstasy). I asked him to give it back, but he denied he had it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment